~ ~ ~ ~ ~ =^..^= ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


I WANT TO THANK Y'ALL FOR THINKING OF ME AND MY BLOG WITH GOOD THOUGHTS AND THE GIFTS OF 'KUDOS'!! THEY'RE ALL VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.







~ ~ ~ ~ ~ =^..^= ~ ~ ~ ~ ~










Thanks to
Nora @ Island Rambles



This past Friday I found in my comments a special gift for me. Anne passed this Beautiful Blogger Award on to me. I'm always very humbled that other bloggers and blogging peers show me they enjoy Hootin' Anni's!! It brings me much joy. I want to thank Anne from the bottom of my heart. You certainly made my day.

- - -

You know, being recognized from my peers in blogland really makes me feel good. All the kind words posted for the reason they passed on the award they received to me, and about me, makes my day. TROY recently passed this award on. In my comments, Troy wrote: "I always enjoy my visits to your blog, in fact, I have nominated you for an award....Keep up the good work." It certainly made my day! Thank you so very much.

- - -




Dear Roxy passed this lovely award on to me. As always, I feel pleased to accept these awards. When another peer, blogger, thinks of ME and passes it on, that is one of the treasures of blogging... I feel honored each and every time!!!! Thank you Roxy!!

- - -

Thom and Allie so graciously passed this sweet award on to me and I love it. I'm always so very much appreciative of such recognition! Thank you dear friends. My heartfelt thanks!!!






- - -

I received this lovely award from Mama Bear! I love the warmth of sunshine...and I felt the warmth of our friendship when I found out that the dear Mama passed this on to me. You made my day. [As I told her in her comments, I used to call our little daughter 'sunshine'...so this really made me feel special] Thank you!!!




- - -


Mariposa shared this award...
My 1st for the new year...
Thank you so much...
My heart filled with cheer!!!



- - -


I received this wonderful gift Saturday from Kaye at The Road Goes Ever Ever On. It was such a thrill to have her show such appreciation to her blogging commentors and friends!! You made my day so bright! I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!


- - -

Alice, over at Alice's Restaurant notified me yesterday that I was a recipient of this wonderful award. She made my day! I do so love blogging....

Thank you kindly Alice.



- - -






I received this award from Heidi!! I thank you for thinking of me and my blog as you made your list of recipients!!! I feel honored!! Thanks!!!



- - -

I received this award this past weekend and wanted to get it posted with pride. It's an awesome award. And I so appreciate the kind gesture. Thank you very much!!

Thank the person who gave this to you ....Thanks so much....and I left her a real sweet comment on her blog too! [lol]

Link the person who nominated you EasternSparkle


- - -



I got this wonderful award from Marice last week, and it has a nifty way of passing it around blog land!! Thank you so much Marice for adding me to your recipients. It is very much appreciated.



- - -




I received this award the other day....I guess the rules state I'm not supposed to tell from whom tho. That sucks. But, I adore it. Now, I'm supposed to make up a grand acceptance speech to show my gratitude. That's also according to the rules of the award. Okay then....

I step up to the podium...test the microphone. Of course throughout the blog world the ear piercing scrrrree-e-e-e-e-ch vibrates where everyone along the front rows are holding their ears as the pain of the scrrree-e-e-e-ching subsides. I clear my throat *Ahem* and adjust the microphone to my height....and go for it.
    "My dear friends, family, and blogsters...I so humbly accept this kind gesture and want to thank my presenter personally. 'Au hau'oli' Said as I pat my heart in appreciation. 'La Ho'omaika'i'!!!"
-----With great applause, whistles and cheers from the gallery, I step down and join the crowd of other recipients. And.....I pass it on to all. To pick the award up...click on it to enlarge, when it opens in a new window, right click & save!! Congratulations.

- - -


I received this sweet award, "The Attitude of Gratitude", from beansieleigh Friday....she writes in her blog:
    "For showing their mutual appreciation of Jim Henson, and my tribute to him in my previous post, I pass The Attitude Of Gratitude on to the first ten friends who left me their kind words and fond memories for that post!"
Y'know, after reading your blog entry on Jim Henson, it inspired a couple hours' conversation between Bud and me!! How fond we were of Sesame Street and his wonderful creations. I might add, that we did like Oscar the Grouch too! LOLOLOL

Thanks again for the sweet award and your kindness in passing it on to me!!!!

- - -




Thank you Heidi!

If you haven't followed Heidi's, Sherry's, and Debbie's home blogs, please do. Amy is undergoing cancer treatment. They've all lived many months, days, hours in turmoil and strife!!


You're all in my thoughts & Prayers!





- - -

Vicki awarded me with this super accolade. I so love pandas!! Thank you very much.




and


Thom sent me over to pick up these special awards! Thank you so much. From here, here, and here! All of these dear Thom....they have really brightened my day! The one "Timeless Friendship" was designed especially for Thom, and to have him pass this on to me made me feel really special. WoW!!!







- - -


I was honored by Thom with this wonderful Blog award. Thank you so much Thom!!!

- - -

I received this wonderful, thoughtful, gift from Thom!!! Thom, you made my day with your kindness and thoughtfulness. Thank you, very much!



- - -



Storyteller sent me an award in the email. One I had missed from her blog. She writes: "5. Hootin' Anni - always keeps me thinking and entertained with her well written posts ... amazed at her wonderful graphics!" Wow...thank you so much for the great compliments...AND for the wonderful award. Much appreciated.

- - -



And, Toni Lee...she sent me to pick up an award from her too. She posted in my comments that it was healthy for me. I found this: Blogger Toni Lee said...

"I have something for you and it's not fattening...0cal...0carb..0fat.
Stop by and pick it up."

It's delicious!! And yes...healthy and oh "so sweet of you" to share it with me. Thank you so much.


<><><>

And last but not least, Jen @ Jen's Chronicles has awarded me with a couple of wonderful accolades!! I thank you so much dear lady for thinking of me. You always bring some sunshine my way. And for that, I am very grateful.



- - -


I was given this beautiful award this last Thursday and wanted to share it. RoseAnn, at The Social Frog received it as her very first award then, passed it on to me. You've made me feel very special and gave me a bit of sunshine today!! Thank you so much.
    The Award States:
    “These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”


I consider all blog visitors as friends...so take with you this award if you wish.


- - -





Puss n Boots presented me with this special award! Thank you so much!!


- - -


Joyce left this for her visitors to her blog, and I just thought is was so super!!!



Mary passed this award on to me. Thank you!



Squawmama passed this sweet award to me too.




Shadow presented me with this wonderful gift. She stated:

    i'd like to express my gratitude to the friendship we share...you bring a smile to my face, add colour to my life and give me a boost and honest word when i need one. thank you!


- - -


storyteller emailed me these two awards since I had missed visiting her during my illness. She was kind enough to make the special effort to give these accolades to me and I really appreciate her gesture and kindness! Thank you ---she writes in her blog:
    I confess I can't recall
    just who tagged me, but the ball bounced to me & I did play
    gathering these here today. [2008 review]

    Addendum ... Methinks it was Hootin' Anni
    who wrote about this tag ...so the award at the bottom is
    certainly hers too!



and she also sent me this one:


    The point of this award
    "We are all artist in are own way be it art, photography, writing, philosophy, comedy, blogging and we all go a little crazy sometimes. But if you ever feel so crazy to cut off your ear and give it to a prostitute 'Seek Help'!"



Thanks again dear storyteller!


- - -

I begged whispered in Santa's Ear after I visited with Melissa and told him that I truly had the Christmas Spirit. Then, later that day, Melissa comes to me and says that I did indeed have the Spirit of Christmas. hehehehehe
So, I accept the award from her, and thank her with all my heart. It pays to visit new blogs!! And if you've never visited with Melissa do so. You won't be disappointed. Santa is d'Man!!!! Now....



- - -


This great award is from storyteller. I so appreciate her generosity and giving of this award! Thank you kindly.





- - -

Mary at The Work of the Poet left me a comment yesterday regarding an award for me....I was elated of course, I like blog awards!! But this one that she has, just simply stupefied me. I was at a loss of words. I can't say how wonderful I felt when I read your words. Mary, you simply, and so wonderfully I might add, made my day!! I thank you so very much. She is giving out this award every Friday this month...so, stop by. Tell her Anni sent you.......



- - -





The lovely blogger from "Down Under" granted me these awards and offered me to pick up this lovely bouquet she received to share it with me! I was so pleased that she thought of me in her list of bloggers. As I've said before, she is one of my favorites to visit from time to time. A very sincere lady with lots of life to live!!! Thank you so much Merle!!! You made my day. I love the bouquet and the two awards!! I'm sure you know that already, but, you're a sweetie!!

- - -

Mary was handing this little gift out to all who visit her for the holidays! I couldn't resist grabbing the larger gift. And since I knew it wouldn't fit on my blog's sidebar with the width set at only 200px, I decided to put the sweet card here in my trophy room! Thanks for the kindness Mary. Happy Holidays to you.



- - -


I received this
very special award for my blog.
Isn't it GORGEOUS?!!!
Thank you so much Mary!



- - -


Mary at Mary's Writing Nook sent me these three awards through the email. I had forgotten to post them, and thankfully she reminded me! I don't know how I missed them, but I did. Truly a Senior Moment on my part. None-the-less, I do appreciate the accolades. You're a terrific lady and good friend, Mary. I apologize for not getting them up sooner than today. Thank you kindly for your generosity and thinking of me!!






- - -

Then, this past week, I received a wonderful surprise award from Kitten! She left in my comments that I'd been awarded this special gift. Thank you so much! It truly made my day. But of course I feel a need to apologize for not getting it up any sooner. The days went by so quickly this past week, I got so far behind. Needless to say your thought was much appreciated! Truly!!! It says "Your Blog is Out of This World".

- - -


I received this award Monday from Patricia!! It's awesome! Thank you. Thank you for thinking of me when you passed this on to your blog friends. It truly made me day!




- - -





This Creative Blogger award was handed down to me from a dear woman whom I've grown to admire. It's a wonderful gift, and I can honestly say it means a lot to me. Katherine has given a great deal by blogging for us. She has given us strengths in her own words that can carry us beyond the downs and outs of life and give us hope. In so many ways. I thank you.



- - -



Sandy at Flip Flop Floozie has awarded me with a choice of three awards on her blog the other day, I chose this one. Why? 'Cause it's pretty! rofl Thank you so much my dear friend. As I told you before, you're a super lady! Being online friends with you has enriched my life. Thanks again.


- - -



And I received this most beautiful award from Mike! Mike, you really made my day. To have you think of me, and passing this on to me filled my heart with joy! Thank you, thank you. {ps...I LOVE butterflies!}

- - -




Ironic that I had drafted part of my Halloween treats Sunday blog, giving Merle a treat today...And I read in my comments from yesterday, that the dear Aussie friend has left me a gift also. If you haven't visited Merle, she's one of my favorite bloggers! She is just filled with life...and so so up and so positive. She is a darling woman! With receiving this from her, it just made my day so wonderful. I'll pass it on to the others when I can...in the meantime Merle, thanks so much! I appreciate it. A lot!!!



- - -



Shadow made my day! She says she 'loves my blog'!!! I so appreciate her thinking of me. Y'know? If you've never been to her blog you're missing some of the most beautiful thoughts that she creates with such poignant words....all in poetry! Thank you so much - I appreciate your thoughts! And caring!

- - -


I just found out in my comments from yesterday that Kristine Kate passed this adorable award to me! Thank you so much. Your thoughtfulness and generosity is so appreciated. Stop by and visit with her sometime, she's such a sweetie!!


- - -

And these two are from Mary. I love 'em. Thank you so much dear friend! You know you always make my day brighter. Always!!! Mary's blog is filled with love and inspiration. Stop by and say hi!!



- - -

In the last week I've received some marvelous gifts. I call them gifts because they are given to me from the heart. My peer bloggers think of me in a way that makes me feel good...good all under! And I love each and every one!

Now these two following just made me speechless humbled! On a day like yesterday, like no other, you made me honored. Both of you. And I give thanks....

On Monday storyteller handed me this:



- - -

On Tuesday morning I received this:



Kristine Kate at Life and Love honored me with this beautiful award, and she left me speechless with her comment for her reason gifting me with such honor. I copy what she had on her blog. And because of the way it's presented to me, I am going to pass this one on! [translation follows]*

Thank you, thank you! You have certainly humbled me with your thoughts of me and your kindness!!

Kristine posts:
    "They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut or that they propagate? Then let's try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.


    I want to present this award to my following blogger friends along with the reasons:

    1. You
    2. Will
    3. Have to
    4. Visit her
    5. To see
    6. All the other bloggers
    7. - My favorite blogger!
    8. She bestowed this gift!!

    Thanks! I'm glad I met all of you once in my life journey..."


- - -



Kathy at Life Goes On told me that she awarded me yesterday. And with great pride I show off the award she presented me. Thank you so much. And thanks for the lovely sentiment! You filled my day with sunshine! Stop by and visit with her if you have some time. Her blog is fantastic.

- - -




Charlotte at "At Home in Scottsdale" awarded me with this! She writes in her blog:
    Hootin' Anni at Hootin' Anni's. This may be the most creative blog I know of. She even does all of her art work and graphics.
I blush! You really know how to make this ol' gal feel good. You made my day, and I'm filled with thanks for you thinking of me. Thank you kindly!!

- - -




I received this from a very special lady! Jen. Jen at Tidbits of the T..... - and I must say that was a wonderful surprise awaiting me. Thank you so much. Jen's blog is private so let me tell you a bit about her here. She is a devoted, loving mother of two of the sweetest children ever! I adore visiting with them. I adore the whole family. Jen is one super human being. Being a concerned mother and a wise protector of her family she chooses to keep her blog private. And I must say I cannot blame her one bit. These days, with all that goes on in the world of internet she has made a wise choice. And I admire Jen for her foresight and protecting her family the way she does. Very admirable indeed. One of the best to come around in blogland! Thank you for thinking of me Jen! Much appreciated. Your gift made my day sparkle!!!

- - -

I am totally thankful for friends like you----


Tuesday evening, I was totally surprised to read in my comments that I was given an award. I went over to Antoinette's and was even more surprised at the most sweetest comment under the award; what she wrote about me at her blog: Sparky's Scratches! Her words touched my heart. I'm very appreciative of other bloggers who have such kind hearts - Thank you dear Antoinette. Thank you very much!!! You made my day with this award, and what you wrote about me and my blog. Here is what I found when I arrived at Sparky's Scratches--



And Thursday evening, Storyteller awarded me this very same blog award. I love prisms, have I ever told anyone that? I have three sitting on my windowsill in the dining room. Love the spectrum of 'speckles' they emit when the sun shines on them!

Thank you, thank you! Both, from the bottom of my heart.


- - -



Mary at Mary's Writing Nook left a comment for me to stop by her blog...and this is what I found waiting there for those who leave comments in her blog while visiting! I do like to leave comments when I visit...I think it's rude if I don't. So this was very nice of her to recognize her friends and blog-buddies! Thanks Mary.

AND! I'd like to reciprocate by giving this same tag button to ALL who stop by and leave a comment. You're all much appreciated. And I read all comments...you're tops!!!

- - -



I've been meaning to add this to my blog entries for some time now and finally, I remembered to show it with great pride! I want to thank Jeanette at Jen's Chronicles for thinking of me as she handed them to all of us! You, my dear Jen, are a treasure. And the fact that you gave it to me is truly an honor! Thank you very much!

- - -


Crystal dropped by to let me know I was a recipient of her special award! Isn't it lovely?!! I feel so honored!!! Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

- - -

Jen at Jen's Chronicles informed me to go to her blog for a special gift. And she passed on this award, saying:
    "I think this award is to honor someone filled and radiating with compassion, concern and good...."


Thank you so much Jen. You know by my constant visits that I think you're super all the way around!!! Luvya bunches!!!

- - -



Melli left me a comment Sunday ---"ROFLMBO! Anni... I'm off to make an award JUST for YOU! Your post today inspired it... and I GOTTA do it! I just can't help myself!!! I'll be back..."

She came back! With this------




ROFLMAO...just think Melli, now that I have all the EXTRA hands to type with, what nonsense I can come up with with great speed. Watch out blogworld!!!

[Thanks Melli....you really made my day fill with laughter. --I promise, I'll shut up now. Well at least for the day ---:::zip a lock::: Oh, well, I'm here, I might as well add "Who's the one who said Silence is Golden? No relation of mine, guaranteed!!!]

- - -


More awards received overnight, and others I found on my computer that I kept forgetting to add to my blogging entries:



Thank You Mary!! I really appreciate the thought!!


Thanks Storyteller!!! This award is adorable. I must apologize tho, for not adding this in a timely matter.


Thanks Storyteller!!! You light up my life too!!!


This one is just too adorable! I love it. Again, I feel a need to apologize for not adding this as I received it. Forgive me.



This one, as the award just above, was given to me by Pretty Life Online. It's a hoot! I like awards, and I like things that make me smile!! Thanks so much!!!


Karen, thanks!!! You know that YOU MAKE My day too!! I love this award. It's so sweet!!


I love this one Mary!!! Being a blogger and having friends who visit and chat as we live our day to day existence online IS A PERFECT blend!!! Thanks my friend!!!

- - -


I was directed to go to Greatfullivin's Gratitude Journal in my Wordless Comments, to find what she had for me on her blog! And I was left quite speechless. To be included in her list of award recipients really made my day. Thanks so much!!! The award is awesome. And let me tell you, she made the award herself...isn't it cool?










- - -



I received this sweet little memento from a good blogger friend from my old home state... Arizona. I've become very addicted to reading Charlotte's blog. She is always so vibrant and has many many good blog entries. I'm glad I found her. Her style is classy! And classic!!! A treasure. So, I am very honored to have her think of me when she gave away this wonderful gift of friendship! Thank you.




Thanks again Charlotte...like I said you really made my day complete.

- - -



A slobbery kiss
**Awarded by Irene to Anni


I rec'd this in my email. Now to be honest, it says Irene to Anni....I'm thinking it's my daughter, but I couldn't tell 'cause it was sent from 'justsayhi.com'...could it be her? Or someone lurking with the same name? But it DOES sound like her, 'slobbery kiss' and all. So, whomever sent it from there, thanks a million!! Whichever Irene it is!! :::shrug:::

- - -





Today, I received this award for my blog from Mercedes. Thanks so much!! 'Tis greatly appreciated, the recognition, and you're so very 'sweet' to think of me!! Happy Wednesday...if you click on her link, you won't be disappointed...Mercedes has one very cool blog herself!!

- - -


I also received this wonderful award from Kat. She thinks my blog is excellent. Wow, this truly made my day. Thanks for thinking of me, thanks for all the encouragement. People like you, with your kindness and generosity, keep me blogging!! :::giggles::: Visit with Kat at Kat's Krackerbox!!!

- - -


I received this in my email from Mary at Mary's Writing Nook Tuesday Morning, and wanted to post it here today. As I told Mary in my reply, I think our friendship goes much further than just a blog comment here and there. We've become good blogging buddies and have shared some intimate thoughts many a time. Hopefully we can remain bonding in an everlasting friendship. Thank You kindly Mary! It really made my day to receive this.


- - -



And I want to thank Barb [aka Skittles] for this cute Irish button for my blog!!!
"Kiss me!! I'm Irish!!"

- - -



ADDED 7:30AM - I just got this today....from Alison. Thank you so so much. And I truly appreciate the words written about your recipients on your blog!!

Alison writes:
    So....now for the fun part...I get to pass it on....I am going to pass it onto the following blogger friends who visit me on a regular basis and leave me wonderful comments. They make me feel loved and they make me smile every day!!!!


- - -

Storyteller at Small Reflections treated me with some terrific recognition. I so appreciate this!! It makes me so very humbled by your kindness. Thanks so much. [the kitty award makes me giggle!]

&

- - -

Betty surprised me with this gorgeous stamp of approval for my blog!! Isn't it pretty?! I love it. It's people like you Betty, that keep me blogging. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The next awards were given to me by two blogging friends. Karen and Mary. Thanks you two. I luvya both lots and lots. And it IS friendship that keeps us blogging. And the recognition is truly appreciated from my side of the computer. I love 'em.




- - -


Karen passed this award along to me. I thank you, from the bottom of my heart!!

- - -





Sharon @ Rose of Sharon sent me this wonderful gift yesterday! I love it. And 'wear' it proudly here on my blog...Thank you so much dear lady.

Sharon wrote:

    I would like to pass this beautiful friendship award onto all my daily reads including you Mary - I would like to give it back to you as a gift too!!! You guys all mean so much to me and I am thankful you are in my life and I am honored to call you my friends


- - -

Poor Man's Nichole Richie @ Morning Sniffles wowed me with this award! The Artist Award. She writes in her blog: "...let me bestow the award upon these people who keep on rocking the blogolandia with their talent and passion." Thank you, thank you ever so much. I'm just awed with gratitude. And a bit teary-eyed to know that y'all enjoy my blog like this. The statuette originated here and to be honest this award made me speechless when I saw the work of art itself.

- - -



added 7:50am: I just received this award from Jesie Blog Journal...isn't it just TOADally cute? I love it! Thank you so much, I was gigglin' so much, I croaked a little bit now and then. Hehehehe

<><><>

And this award is gorgeous, it's so beautiful! It's a friendship award, from Mary



And this darling little gift for Valentine's Day is from Karen!


Thank you ladies. As always you make my day a whole lot brighter, with your thoughtful gifts and your friendship!!! Hugs & big thanks!!


Jen at Jen's & Cazz's Chronicles passed this award on to me "You Make the World a Better Place". I love it. Thank you so kindly dear friend. If you haven't been to visit with Jen, she's a lovely lady filled with a great outlook on life...with the beauty and talents of her gardening and her Aussie Humor!! Love her blog, I do!!!

- - -



Siani made this award herself and gave it to me. I'm very warmed and happy that it came my way!!! I'm a way 'cool cat'!! I love this. Thanks!!!

- - -


......AND!!!
I am truly WORDLESS with this- - -

In my email I opened from a dear blogging friend; she writes:
"Anni,
In the interest of bloggers everywhere, I must say that the positive and grateful attitude that shines through on your blog has earned you this:
"


- - -



I grabbed this cute little Valentine Award at Skittles Place! Thanks Barb!!

- - -




Tuesday afternoon [4:30PM]: Mary directed me from a comment left here to this wonderful blessing. When I get caught up from missing out on so much visiting today, I'll get to passing this on to others. Mary, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It has truly brightened my day.

And at 5:18PM, I got a comment from Talk to Grams....she, presented me with this Young At Heart Award.
Thank you dear one. I really appreciate it. And as I told you, sometimes I'm probably young at heart to where it's sinful. LOL



- - -


Mary at Mary's Writing Nook presented me with this award and I wanted to display it with pride and with many thanks for her thinking of me. Thank you kindly dear friend!!!

- - -

Mary presented me with this one. Thanks, Mary. You're tops!!!

- - -


Greatfullivin presented me with this. I'm very appreciative. Thank you so much!!!

- - -


It was sent to me with this note:
Please accept this award with the love and affection that it is presented with.
Love and blessings,
Mary

- - -


I received this one yesterday morning. Siani made me smile; big! First of all this episode of "I Love Lucy" is my all time favorite....and then, to have a blog friend drop by and tell me through an award that "I cheer her up" with my blogging. That made my day! Thanks Siani!!!

- - -

This one is from a long-time online friend and she knows hubby and I have been working frantically all month to get the house in tip top shape for the Spring season! And believe me, she's a hoot! She thought we needed this for our efforts. And yes...it's here, displayed properly. A Good Housekeeping Diploma!! Thanks Mutti!!

- - -

Grams and Angela...what can I say. These women a true blessing to us bloggers! They both have a wonderful outlook on life, and are always there...being a good friend!! Thanks Grams, and also from Angela ---it's highly appreciated.
[their links are on my friends' list in my sidebar]

- - -
Friday afternoon, I was told to come over and pick up something at Shannymar's! Wow...this one blew me away! I wasn't expecting someone telling me that my blog is excellent!!



Shannymar says: "I love being a part of the blogging community and part of all the friendships that I’ve formed so I wanted to give a blog award for all of you out there that have Excellent Blogs." -and has asked that by accepting this award, to pass it on to ten that I THINK has an excellent blog. I'll get busy and pass this on to others by this week sometime.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!




I was listed as 'nutty'!! I like it. And yes, I am a little nutty. So, it's very fitting I received this ---

I'm now officially a member of the "nuttified" bloggers --Jos at NoDirecton left me this little note: "I have added you to the list of bloggers that are a "Little Nutty". Enjoy! :))"




Mary gave me a special
Santa Gift. I love it so much --I framed it.




Thanks Karen! I love getting this "I Love Your Blog" Award!! It's very much appreciated.





Siani surprised me with two awesome awards! I will cherish them. Thank you ever so much!!


[The Christmas Spirit Award is activated with the sweep of the mouse. Really Cool!!]




- - -



Baldwin Girl sent along to me TWO awards yesterday! Am I thrilled? Yes indeedy!! What a joy to receive these. I love 'em. And I love the fact that she thought of me while handing the awards out. Thank you so much. I really, really like them.




She says:
"In the spirit of the season, this award goes to bloggers who I think have the mind power, and lots of glue, to keep us all running! My initial recipients are folks who ALWAYS make me smile, and are NOT fra-gee-lay!"

and~



"I’m gonna share this with a few ladies that are more than just visitors…they’re bloggin buddies!"

---



And Mary at Mary's Writing Nook dropped by and left a comment that she had something for me---it's a treasured gift! I feel very honored that she calls me 'friend'!! That's important to me---truly!! Thanks so much Mary!!

- - -


Mary @ Mary's Writing Nook left me a note in my comments to drop by her blog 'cause she had something for me ---and is it ever sweet! Santas you know! I do love the guy for what he stands for in the eyes of children!! And I love the spirit of Christmas. I AM a kid at heart. Christmas has always meant a lot to me in so many ways. When I was five, I begged my mom to make a cake and send it to heaven for Christ's birthday...and that mood has stuck within my soul forever. It's a special, joyous occasion to be able to live life for how he's allowed us to live; remembering just who was given to us on the day. Thanks Mary.

- - -



Julie says: "Anni your wonderful blog is full of creativity, information and photos. You have a great sense of humor too."

- - -



Sharon, from Rose of Sharon so generously awarded me with this beautiful gift! Thank you a whole bunch dear lady --you humble me.

- - -



My blog friend, Mary, at Mary's Writing Nook stopped by yesterday, and wrote in the comments that she had something for me. "Goodie"! I love little gifties! They always mean a great deal to me, because they come from the heart!! She says: "I visit your blogs almost daily and you visit mine and I consider you all online friends that are cherished." I thank you!! From the bottom of my heart.

- - -


From Debs, she thinks I'm EMUzing...I love it! Thanks.

- - -


From Talk to Grams.
You humble me with your generosity!!!

- - -


From Jennifer --Thanks so much.

- - -


From Carolyn. Thanks! Your words are as sweet as you!!

- - -


From Talk To Grams! I'm honored!!!

- - -


From Crysm! Thanks so much. I feel very privileged that you think my blog is fabulous!!

- - -


Carolyn says: Anni at Hootin Anni's Anni gives me a lift every day!! She is a very creative writers and her posts can be funny, warm, with lots of information on all kinds of stuff that is always very interesting!

THANK YOU!!!

- - -



From Mary. Thank you ever so much.

- - -


Talk to Grams gave this sweet gift!! She says about me: "She is one creative upbeat lady."

- - -


Junie made me this and I taped it up on my 'bulletin board' sidebar! She said:

"Hootin' Anni often posts picture of her walks along her Texas coast, so this picture of gulls reminded me of her."

- - -


Melli presented me with a sweet piece of sunshine.

- - -


I received:



[click to read]

- - -

I received two awards...
One from Linda - read what she says



The other from Grams!

Read her reason



- - -


Gattina thinks my blog's a "schmoozer!"

- - -




I received this award

- - -



A GIFT!! From Carolyn

- - -


From Gattina

- - -



Carolyn Makes ME smile!

- - -

Talk to Grams states on her blog" This award was designed by Mike At Ordinary Folk and was originally offered by Christy of Totally Fabulous. She says the award is for “bloggers who are fun, cool, and of course Totally Fabulous!”. I wish to pass it along to: You all know I really think you are Fabulous!!






<><><>